Data Processing & Storage
The following policies explain how Operation Santa, store and process your personal information. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and are registered with the information commissioner’s office (UK) to ensure transparency and GDPR provision compliance (GDPR (EU) 2016/679). Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our products and services, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please note: All telephone calls are recorded and all emails are stored for monitoring purposes.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information when you use our products or services:
– Name, telephone number, and email address
What Sensitive Data Do We Collect?
– Debit or credit card details (card number, expiry date, CVC and AVS)
How Do We Collect Or Obtain Your Personal Data?
– When you input your data through electron forms on our website
– When you contact us by phone, email and writing
– When you order goods or services from us
– When you post or react to our social media channels
– When you donate or volunteer
How Do We Collect Or Obtain Your Sensitive Data?
– When you verbally tell us over the phone
How Do We Process Your Personal Data?
All personal data relating to the booking of our services and products is processed using our cloud-based computer software provided by ‘iCabbi Limited’. iCabbi is registered as a data handler for the purposes of GDPR provision compliance (GDPR (EU) 2016/679).